Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Heart Throb

I'm searching for a a picure that would adiquately describ him OKAY?? This is my newest book charcter that one of my friends has been gushing over, so I figured I'd see what you guys think of him :) His name is Soren Alterra ;) Hot I know. Okay, heres my description. I have no 'please excuse the -BLANK-' so you will simply have to deal with this as is ;)

Ashton Phoenix Holt♥

Now, I’m not sure if it’s fair to call him a boy because in all honesty he was built like a man. Tall, lean, and strong, but somewhere in his face, you could tell he was less than 20 years old. He had dark dread locks that had been wrestled back in to a pony tail, and his skin was a dark charming color that could be described as mocha. His eyes were dark, a brown so deep it could almost reasonably be described as black, but when the light caught them, you could see a certain hint of raw sienna in them. The tattoos down his arms, and the diamond studs in his ears, had an odd affect on his overall appearance… I suddenly understood. He looked dangerous. His expression however was not threatening as he worked his way towards the front desk, weaving gracefully through the crowd. Conversations began picking up again, but not at the same volume as before, their hushed voices obviously hiding assessments on the new customer.

            He half smiled at me as he walked to the counter, and lightly placed his huge hands on the counter—just one could probably cover my entire face. His height was much more extreme now that he was standing strait across from me, I couldn’t have thought people got so tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment